Brand: Rainier Supply Co
- EXTENDS FROM 14' - 50' - Beautiful secluded beach with no dock? Open up your adventure by being able to easily anchor in remote areas without a dock or dingy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Equipped with premium marine grade 316SS shackles and snap hook. 316SS is built for marine use with a much longer usable life than the galvanized steel and zinc plated hardware used on other anchor bungee lines. Bungee Line is made of 16 strand polypropylene rope with a bungee cord inside and tensile strength of 2500 lb.
- PROTECTS YOUR BOAT - Anchoring offshore will help protect your boat bottom from wear or damage caused by sand, rocks and waves at the beach.
- SIMPLE STEPS FOR ANCHORING - Drop your anchor with the bungee line attached approximately 30' from shore, cut off the engine as you near the beach and throw off a bow line to secure your boat. Once your boat is unloaded, simply feed out the bow line and the bungee anchor line will pull your boat to a safe distance offshore.
- EASY RETREIVAL - When you are ready to depart, simply pull your boat in to shore with the bow line, load your boat and hop in. The anchor bungee will pull you back offshore where you will retrieve your anchor for departure.
Publisher: Rainier Supply Co
Details: By Boaters for Boaters
Founded by boaters in the Northwest, Rainier Supply Co produces high quality marine grade boat accessories that are built to last.
Rainier Supply Co Bungee Anchor Lines allow you to open up your boating adventure by being able to easily anchor in remote areas without a dock or dinghy. Like all Rainier Supply Co products, these bungee anchor lines are built for long term durability with heavy duty marine grade 316SS thimble and snap hook attached. Line itself is made with 16 strand rope surrounding a bungee cord center and tensile strength of 2500 lb.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 9.0 x 4.0 inches